Vivace – Raumklang reinvented
Not only does Vivace wake music to life – it is an electronic room enhancement system that goes way beyond conventional systems for assisted reverberation with its possibilities and technical features.
Optimised room acoustics
Vivace allows for custom-made amendments to the elemental room acoustic situation of event venues by means of electro-acoustics – and, to boot, in excellent quality while meeting highest demands. This embraces that the entire tonal fine structure of room acoustics is brought into perfection, just in line with the most wishful artists’ dreams. The thus-created surround sound exactly follows the basic physical laws of natural room acoustics so that the active electro-acoustic room design is not perceptible as such. As if by magic, room acoustics starts to play a supporting role in an event rather than being a limiting factor.
True-to-life sound reinforcement
There might be situations when it becomes necessary to enhance stage activities by electro-acoustic amplification. Again, Vivace is the method of choice to create an immediate and natural sound impression for the audience. This comprises absolutely true directional effects as well as the design of embedding additional room reflections. All of a sudden, the so-resulting sound is transparent, relaxed and natural. Vivace implements methods used in room acoustic and psycho-acoustic research and the respective findings that enable an optimised level of speech intelligibility even in reverberant surroundings. The enormous creative leeway for music has been previously undreamt of in the world of acoustics.
3D sound impressions
For a truly three-dimensional ambient sound impression it takes not only a horizontal movement plane for sound sources but also the acoustic dimensioning of a complete hemisphere around the audience and the genuine reproduction of distances. Vivace offers easy and flexible handling, control and automation. Unique acoustic atmospheres that fascinate the audience can be created by moving sound objects and by integrating them into natural sound situations or deliberately exaggerated sound arrangements.
Typical areas of use
- Acoustic optimisation of concert halls
- Enhanced variability and usability for multi-purpose halls and town halls
- Tonal flexibility for opera houses
- Concert hall sound for open-air events with classical music
- Temporary venues for classical music
- Better speech intelligibility in straight theatre performances
- 3D sound for theatres, events, booths
- High-class directional sound reinforcement
- Production tools for new cinema sound formats
- Design of acoustically particular situations in churches, stadiums, theme parks, museums and test laboratories